Kevin Magoon wrote:
Hi everybody! I'm Freddy Rose, founder of PHRED instruments. Based in Los Angeles, I've been playing guitar for 25 years. I don't currently play in a band, but had played in an alternative rock band in the late 1990s-2000s, where we performed in clubs along the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles as well as local bars, restaurants, book stores, coffee shops, and private parties.
My current setup is pretty much any Phred guitar into a Kingsley Maiden BF preamp, into a Seymour Duncan Powerstation 170, into a 12" Speaker Cab with a Beyma Liberty 8 speaker.
My current pedal board has the following pedals (not in this order): Mu-Tron Microtron III, Crybaby Wah, Boss CS-2 Compressor, MXR Distortion, Ibanez SoundTank Tubescreamer (modified), Boss DD-3 Delay, Electro Harmonix Microsynth, and Voodoo Labs Microvibe.
Post your name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, and gear below!
The PHRED instruments Forums are yet another platform for discussions about music, musical instruments, and music experience. Your participation is encouraged and appreciated.
The phorums will be moderated for discussion content.
1. Off-topic Posts may be moved to the appropriate forum or removed.
2. Sales or spam related posts will be removed.
3. Be kind, helpful, friendly and uplifting to one another while in discussion about music and art.
4. Be kind, helpful, friendly and uplifting to one another while in discussion about a particular truth, such as who, what, when or where. Refer to #3 when discussion the why.
5. You may be temporarily or permanently banned from the forum for not following rules 1 through 4.
More guidelines to follow.